Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Steelers vs. Eagles Game Thread

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Practice Squad

Re: Steelers vs. Eagles Game Thread

Postby bdubsdsp » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:53 am

This game was all an undoing of Bruce Arians... a man who needs exposed for the absolutely terrible job he's doing coordinating this supposedly talented offense. Instead of retyping my post from a different thread, a simply copy and paste will do here:

I've had enough of his WR screens and pick plays.... THEY DIDN'T WORK IN CLEVELAND, AND THEY'RE NOT WORKING HERE! He needs to give it up already. AWFUL! No adjustments were made in the offense after the first half. Arians even admitted to not figuring out how to pick up the blitzes. How about calling a damn pass play that doesn't take 4 seconds to set up! Here's another idea... Quick screens, one step slant routes, or getting a RB to help pick up the blitz for once! The defense showed up yesterday, but Bruce Arians needs to get shipped back to cleveland. TERRIBLE!

Hall of Famer

Re: Steelers vs. Eagles Game Thread

Postby PGHeaven » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:16 am

You're a retard. They cut back on the blitz's for the first 7 or 8 plays with Byron. Ben had no time whatsoever today...Willie had zero running room. Their defense was great and our offensive line was beyond pathetic.[/quote]

Whatevah BigBen7. Ben was double pumping and stepping into the pressure all day long. Granted Willie Colon and Ken the doll Simmons were vying for matador awards today but Ben was not calling and hitting hot reads AT ALL. Equally screwed in the head was Arians for not using max protect from the second series on. Equally srewed was Coach Tomlin with another display of stage froght. I mean WTF was the 4th down attempt at the end? Every knucklehaed knows you kick the FG and try for the onside kick. What in Fuck was he doing playing mumbledepeg with Ben?[/quote]

Yer a douchebag, PinHeaden... :roll:
Go get the snot kicked out of you by a bunch of 300lb guys for an hour, then let's watch your sure-footed ass stand in there, read the defense, and hit your receivers with pinpoint accuracy when you know you've got to wait at least 5 seconds for the play to develop.

The dude was scared shitless - I actually saw a stark similarity between Ben today and Brady in the last SB, and the patsies used a lot more quick-hitting plays and hot-reads in that one.[/quote]

Looks like yer the douchbag Mr Ed. All analysis points to Ben not recognizing his hots and holding the ball too long. Yes, there was fear in the mindset as well and dont get me wrong, the OL sucked ass. But Ben was not right in the head from the get go. Sorry dickless, truth sucks. Thats why you get your panties in a twist when people point out Bens shortcomings

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum