Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD 12-21-14: Steelers vs. Chiefs

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Hall of Famer

Re: GAME THREAD 12-21-14: Steelers vs. Chiefs

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Nice win. Nice to see the purple penis eaters show their true colors, too. "Average" would have been a step up for our friend, Joe today. Hahaha

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Donkeys beat the Bungholes tomorrow night we already win the North, no?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:19 pm

isfry wrote:Nice win. Nice to see the purple penis eaters show their true colors, too. "Average" would have been a step up for our friend, Joe today. Hahaha

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Donkeys beat the Bungholes tomorrow night we already win the North, no?

isfry, not following you? If the donks beat the bungholes, cincy's record is 9-5-1. If they then beat the Stillers, it's 10-5-1, which would trump our 10-6. No?

Stupid-ass losses to the Jest and Fukaqueers really coming back to bite us. I can forgive the others.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. Even better. Gives us something to play for next week. Don't like starters resting going into the playoffs.
I got confused because I thought if we won out the North was ours, so if they lost and the Rats lost maybe we didn't even NEED to win out, but your math is sound, Pommah.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 pm

In the AFC North division we are tied with the Bungles at 3-2 and need to win to wrap up division.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Also, how much you wanna bet the NFL "flexes" that game and it's in in prime time. We all know Andy Dalton melts under bright lights. Something about the ginger in him, I think...

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:27 pm

11-5. We win the North. We beat the Fudgepackers in the Super Bowl.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Isfry you are if nothing else at least consistent with your predictions! And of course you were spot on about the Poes today against the Texans. Need to post another shellacking on the Bungles and just win out and get a playoff game at Heinz.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:46 pm

I'm hoping the Bungholes lose out and miss the playoffs in favor of the ratbirds. My reasoning is, these playoffs are going through Foxboro, where we don't stand a chance, Brady is 5-2 lifetime against us and Belichick can thoroughly out-coach us, out-gameplan us (sorry, I calls it likes I sees it). We need somebody to knock them off in Foxboro, and the Patsies thoroughly manhandled the dolts and the bungholes in the regular season. The Chargers gave them a game, and I think the Rats could stand a chance if Flacco isn't a flaccid limp-dick; he has played well in foxboro before. Though today's performance does not bode well for that, 21/50 for 195, 3 picks, and a whopping 41.7 rating.

Could only catch the game intermittently on an internet feed, looked to me like the D had things somewhat under control, keeping Charles at bay and stiffening up in the Red zone, though a tad too many yards passing. Looking forward to Mill's review.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Pommah - Certainly agree with your assessment of the Pats and no I would not like to play them. Brady will shred our secondary although they barely escaped the woeful Jets today. I was posting some updates on the Poes during the Stillers/Chiefs thread and going into the 4Q Flako was 11 of 35 for 87yds. with a 14.6 QB rating! I think they are done. I too was using an internet feed that was sometimes way behind the live action and I was probably sounding like a fool with some of my posts in the thread. I think the D did OK and it was all they could do to handle Harrison today giving #72 on their OL a lot of help with RB's to keep him at bay. They still are desperate for secondary help and still do not understand why we haven't seen Sharko. Perhaps Mill or someone else can shed some light. Gotta be positive like isfry!

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum