Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD: steelers vs browns 10-12-14

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Stillers.com Team

GAME THREAD: steelers vs browns 10-12-14

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:33 am

Browns have a chip on their shoulder coming in to this one, feeling they let the opener get away from them.
Time for the Steelers to play all 4 quarters.

Hall of Famer

Re: GAME THREAD: steelers vs browns 10-12-14

Postby isfry » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:11 am

The Steelers have consistently played down to the level of their opposition this season (and recently.) That resulted in almost losing to the Brownies, and losing to the Fuckinqueers. The Baltimore debacle was a whole nother story. Last week's win didn't instill a shit-ton of confidence, either, having barely survived the hapless, winless Fags.
That having been said, there is a ton of parity in the league this year, and nobody is running away with the pack, either in our division or our conference. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat and split the tough games and you go to the show. The Browns (regardless of what the Vegas line is or what the mainstream media is saying about their resurgence) are a team we are supposed to beat. Plain and simple. Ben owns them and he owns the state of Ohio.

Stillers 27, Brownies 10.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pump-N-Iron » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Haley shits the bed in the red zone again

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pump-N-Iron » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Leaving a lot of points out there

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pump-N-Iron » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:58 pm

OK. Time to go do some yard work. This is pathetic. Fire the entire coaching staff!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Stillerman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:06 pm

The Rooneys can't be happy with the embarrassing display by this team on and off the field. Hopefully they step in and start firing people. Tomlin needs a message sent to him.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Stillerman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:10 pm

LeBeau's "exotic" blitzes are down to rushing one person. Genius.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Embarrassing.
Shit show.
Fire Tomlin.
Fire LeBeau.
When did the Browns draft Johnny fucking Unitas?
I have better things to do on Sunday morning than waste my time watching a bunch of undisciplined assholes who don't take their job seriously.
If I performed half as poorly as these schmucks I WOULD BE FIRED. IMMEDIATELY.

Practice Squad

Postby SoFlSteel777 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Im gonna be at the monday night game next week and after this shit fest im starting to wonder why. jj watt and foster are gonna destroy us and its truly sad that this team simply is awful. :supissed:

Practice Squad

Postby bringbackcowher » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Tomlin has to be fired! He has lost this team. This team shows no discipline and no sense of direction. I'm tired of hearing his same old bullshit of what went wrong and why we lost! He does nothing to try and correct the problem. He is totally clueless on the sidelines. Why don't you run the ball when you have a 1st and goal at the two yard line and instead risk throwing an interception or getting a penalty. Start holding people accountable and send a message. This team shows no heart and no leadership! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out our punter sucks, Cortez Allen can't cover for shit and Dri Archer shouldn't be returning kickoffs. I guess Mr. Rooney will figure it out when the fans start not showing up at Heinz Field to watch this pathetic bunch of underachieving most penalized team in the NFL. Man up Mr. Tomlin and either make some changes or step down and let someone else take the reigns and lead the Steelers back to the playoffs!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 pm

-This is what happens when you have a Head Coach, Starting QB, and WR worried more about some stupid, meaningless record in a one possession game last week, and then get all pissy when you have others call you out on your bullshit.

I'm so sick and tired of this franchise and the entitlement complex the majority of the personnel have. As someone else pointed out a couple of weeks ago, maybe The Rooney's will actually wake up and stop living in the fucking past when nationally televised games expose half empty stadiums. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Tomlin is now 19 and 19 over his last 38 games. And a lot of those games were to complete shit teams. I don't have the stats on how many losing teams beat the Steelers in this run of mediocrity but it was a good number...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:17 pm

LenSherwood wrote:Tomlin is now 19 and 19 over his last 38 games. And a lot of those games were to complete shit teams. I don't have the stats on how many losing teams beat the Steelers in this run of mediocrity but it was a good number...

Someone actually said the number of shit teams they've lost to since 2009 about a week ago on T.V. I can't remember what the exact number is, but it's pretty astounding.

Oh, and good on Bill Cowher ripping into the Steelers on the post-game show. I can't remember what word he used to describe the offense, but he called the defense "soft"

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Sun and Steel » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Exhibit A of how poorly coached this team is: Coming out for the the first snap of the 2nd Q, Ben has to call a timeout. This is after the final run off of the 1Q clock plus the 2 minute TV time out with which you better get the right personnel grouping in for the right play to avoid TOTAL F'ING EMBARASSMENT! The Steelers had control of the game up until that point. Watch the tape. After that inexcusable gaffe by a group of men that call themselves a professional football team, the Browns took control and never looked back. The HC and both co-ordinators MUST GO after this season is over. 8-8 sounds like it may be out of reach at the moment. Hats off to Cleveland. They believe in themselves and there is no quit in that team.

Return to Game Threads Forum