Hall of Famer

Re: Game Thread: Week 6- Steelers vs. Browns

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

2:30 left Enough time for the D to blow this game

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Omar Epps is a faggot. Fire him and arans and hire real coaches. Mothersmuckers
The Steelers will only be as successful as Big Ben is!

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 pm

need to play the same defense scheme they've been using the first 3 quarters. this lame ass prevent shit doesn't work

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 pm

ok I feel better now. even this D shouldn't be able to give this game away :subngtowl: :D

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Ratbirds and Pats tied at 20 40 sec to go I hate saying this ........but cmon Pats

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

NE-Bal goes to overtime

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Pats win 23- 20 in OT

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelandblood » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm

thesteelhammer wrote:So what jersey are you getting?

Nice TFL by Timmons.

We need to hit Mccoy.

I'm not entirely sure yet. I have it narrowed down to either Pouncey, Aaron Smith, or Silverback

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelandblood » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 pm

ballhair wrote:colt mccoy = joe montana. Defense sucks. Steelers deserve to lose. Faggots

While I do wish at times they would have forced McCoy to make a big play instead of finding the dumpoff guy, he hardly looked like the best ever. In terms of philosophy, the D didn't go into garbage mode until we were up 21-3, which actually makes sense. This is second only to the TN game in terms of quality calls by the DC, and everyone stepped up today. So go back to shitting in your hand and smearing it on the wall, please. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 pm

steelandblood wrote:
ballhair wrote:colt mccoy = joe montana. Defense sucks. Steelers deserve to lose. Faggots

While I do wish at times they would have forced McCoy to make a big play instead of finding the dumpoff guy, he hardly looked like the best ever. In terms of philosophy, the D didn't go into garbage mode until we were up 21-3, which actually makes sense. This is second only to the TN game in terms of quality calls by the DC, and everyone stepped up today. So go back to shitting in your hand and smearing it on the wall, please. :sufu:

You are a homer. This shit type of playing works out when playing scrap teams. You'll see how many quality calls you get when they play the good teams and start getting their ass kicked. Try not to beat your wife too bad when this happens. :sufu:
The Steelers will only be as successful as Big Ben is!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby steelandblood » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm

ballhair wrote:
steelandblood wrote:

You are a homer. This shit type of playing works out when playing scrap teams. You'll see how many quality calls you get when they play the good teams and start getting their ass kicked. Try not to beat your wife too bad when this happens. :sufu:

For those of you playing at home we shut down the Titans and Falcons with no qb. I'm not married and stop huffing rubber cement out of an old wonderbread bag and do some real drugs. K? Thx.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum