Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD- WEEK 17 - Steelers v. Miami

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: GAME THREAD- WEEK 17 - Steelers v. Miami

Postby Carolina Steel » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Ed Burns wrote:One thing I have trouble understanding is why suddenly we're behind Denver, when we beat them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a head to head matchup the first tiebreaker between the two teams?

Houston winning screwed up there. If jets and ratbirds lose denver gets the 5 seed and houston gets the 6 due to denver having the best division record of the 3.
Last edited by Carolina Steel on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby thepixburghkid » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

steelandblood wrote:
thepixburghkid wrote:

bandwagon my ass you fuck. hands down ur a typical wannabe steelers fan....we do good, we have great coaches...we do bad, our coaches need to be fired. Arians needs to be fired but not lebeau so fuck off

Please indicate any actual signs you purport to havve that I'm a wannabe. I've been a Steeler fan since mom's 2nd trimester and I'm 37. My entire I give praise to the coaches and players when it's warranted, and I'll bash those who deserve it too. Dick LeBeau should be given the chance to retire or be publically humiliated with termination. Arians never should have returned after the 2006 campaign. You celebrate 9-7. I celebrate division titles, playoff wins, and world championships.

who ever said i was celebrating 9-7? i sure as hell didnt....

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Carolina Steel wrote:
Ed Burns wrote:One thing I have trouble understanding is why suddenly we're behind Denver, when we beat them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a head to head matchup the first tiebreaker between the two teams?

Houston winning screwed up there. If jets and ratbirds lose denver gets the 5 seed and houston gets the 6 due to denver having the best division record of the 3.

Then a head to head match up doesn't account for anything in this scenario. We still have ourselves to blame in losing 5 straight to shit teams. Thanks for the info.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Uhh wrote:Kansas City's looking good

Denver is looking like mid season Steelers

Practice Squad

Postby CharlieFoxtrot » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Question 1: Since when was Mitch Berger able to punt 51 yards?

Question 2: Can Oakland's D slug it out and make it close?

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum