Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Week 7 Game thread - Steelers vs. Vikings

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Hall of Famer

Re: Week 7 Game thread - Steelers vs. Vikings

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Lake37 wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:
Lake37 wrote:Looks like Mendy is in the doughouse...and I love the fact that MeMo is in

Yea, except he has no wheels man

Pick your poison I guess. Slow guy who can hold onto the ball, or fast guy who might lose. Don't know what the right choice is

I think if you need points you stick with butterfingers Mendenhall, if you want to protect you go with Memo. But you dont turtle with 3:00 minutes left an only up by 3

Grizzled Veteran

Postby madmoney125 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Wow

Grizzled Veteran

Postby madmoney125 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Holy shit guys!!! 5-2 into the bye!

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 pm

FOX!

been saying he should be our starting ILB

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Another D TD :surockin: Now comes the not so Special Team :supissed:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Here comes a KO return for a TD and an onsides kick.............
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby madmoney125 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

StillDodger wrote:Here comes a KO return for a TD and an onsides kick.............

Not gonna happen. This is over.

Practice Squad

Postby dadrfishing » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

can you saay squib kick

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelcitymetal » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 pm

was that our only sack of favre?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby Slickster10 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

steelcitymetal wrote:was that our only sack of favre?

I think Silver Back got two today.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Lake37 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Silverback had two...Plus there was the fumble recovery TD which is a sack. So at least 3

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Slickster10 wrote:
steelcitymetal wrote:was that our only sack of favre?

I think Silver Back got two today.

Yes he did

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm

That was a sloppy horrible game that can only go into the "a win is a win" category, even though I hate that philosophy

Leaky pathetic defensive secondary. Fucking Gay is an embarrasment and Troy was way the fuck out of position all day long. Ike Taylor acted like he didnt give a shit whether his man was open or not

Offense was horrific - Ben sucked ass - running game looked good at times except for our chronic fumbling bullshit and Hines dropped at least one easy one today

I proclaim our STs to be the worst shittiest most wretched group of slackers in the NFL

Yet we won. I feel no reason to celebrate a damned thing

Grizzled Veteran

Postby madmoney125 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:28 pm

PGHeaven wrote:That was a sloppy horrible game that can only go into the "a win is a win" category, even though I hate that philosophy

Leaky pathetic defensive secondary. Fucking Gay is an embarrasment and Troy was way the fuck out of position all day long. Ike Taylor acted like he didnt give a shit whether his man was open or not

Offense was horrific - Ben sucked ass - running game looked good at times except for our chronic fumbling bullshit and Hines dropped at least one easy one today

I proclaim our STs to be the worst shittiest most wretched group of slackers in the NFL

5-2 going into the bye is a reason to celebrate. We are in solid position in the standings. Its ok if we aren't playing our best football right now as long as we keep winning.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 pm

PGHeaven wrote:That was a sloppy horrible game that can only go into the "a win is a win" category, even though I hate that philosophy

The blogs are all screaming that the refs gave the Stillers the game............ :oops:
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby JimPgh1 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

You just can't give up a TD on a kick return week after week and expect to prevail. Better use the week off to do something about the horrendous special teams play.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm

StillDodger wrote:

The blogs are all screaming that the refs gave the Stillers the game............ :oops:

Do they mean the Heath Miller "non pick" that negated a TD? or the two Off sides when Casey was where he always lines up? Or maybe they are upset about the blatant non holding call on the Dikes KO TD return

Practice Squad

Postby Chazz » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:12 pm

PGHeaven wrote:
StillDodger wrote:

Do they mean the Heath Miller "non pick" that negated a TD? or the two Off sides when Casey was where he always lines up? Or maybe they are upset about the blatant non holding call on the Dikes KO TD return

I've been hearing this all day on various blogs as well, and I have no idea what the fuck some Vikes fans are complaining about. The tripping penalty was 100% correct; The Vikes OL got beat by Harrison, so he had to resort to a legwhip so Farve wouldn't get killed. That was so damn obvious, for anyone,(including the dumbshit Fox Announcers), to say that it wasn't a penalty is ludicrous. Rice's sideline incompletion was overturned by I.R.,(as well as it should.), so other than those 2, I don't understand how anyone who watched that game can honestly say the refs handed The Steelers the win. Anyone using "The Refs are the reason you won" excuse is a whiny little bitch who has to find some excuse,(no matter if it's based in fact), to compensate for a reason their team lost. Change your tampon and shut the fuck up!!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby oldschoolhunkie » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

PGheaven, Are you f'in joking me?That's ridiculous.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:57 pm

oldschoolhunkie wrote:PGheaven, Are you f'in joking me?That's ridiculous.

to what do you refer?

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads Forum