Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Stillers.com Game Thread: Steelers Vs. Titans

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Stillers.com Game Thread: Steelers Vs. Titans

Postby IhateARIANS » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:Oh, were not use to big games, did we not win at Dallas on a nationally televised game. We had a dominated win last night and you are going to lose today. And your overrated offense and extremely overrated defense has been exposed. So you have a nice holiday as weekly losers!

BIGGER GAME HOME AGAINST PITTSBURGH-HATED RIVAL, DEFENDING DIVISION CHAMPS AT YOUR HOUSE for the DIVISION TITLE on THE LINE or

AWAY GAME ON THE ROAD against a NON CONFERENCE OPPONENT

If you picked DALLAS then it truly shows your knowledge for the game of Football. Do your self a favor, get a clue, go out, I sure for one know I am not worried about going on some rat-bird forum to talk shit even though I could because

LETS SEE:

We have 5 rings you have 1 (I.E. RAVENS not COLTS)
We have more division titles
More wins year in and year out
YOU LOST TO THE DOLPHINS LAST YEAR TO GIVE THEM THEIR ONLY WIN
FLACCO COULDN'T HACK IT AT PITT of all places
The Steelers have had seventeen players and coaches inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame
How many Ravens?
2001 Playoffs
STEELERS 27 Baltimore Ravens 10
We always beat the baltimore bums when it matters
IT'S SIMPLE: ADVANTAGE TO THE BEST FRANCHISE IN FOOTBALL- the Pittsburgh Steelers- enjoy always being in "our shadow"- I see why your wasting your breathe on our forum. JEALOUS fuck tards
P.S.
YOUR CITY SUCKS- very uncommon to see decent people walking the streets of Baltimore. If you catch my drift. ADVANTAGE- PITTSBURGH
Dynasty in the making..........

We have the pieces to the puzzle.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:
ha! Wake up and smell the fucking calendar, you kook! It's NOT the year 2000. You guys are NOT the best defense in the league. You guys are NOT the AFC North champs. I don't even mind an off day after embarrassing your lame fucking excuse for a defense last week with a 92 yard game-winning drive that crowned US the AFC North champs. We'll gladly settle this with you bitches in the playoffs....if you even get there.

Are you referring to Walt Coleman's win last week?

Your team was exposed today and you are going into the playoffs cold with a week off. That is not good for you.

Atleast you are correct about that, we ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!
Last edited by SnatchSacker on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Sorry your right Porter was shot in the ass, you have dirt ball players and you wish you were a class organization like the Patriots. But your a team of hacks. Ben turns it over, your line sucks and D is overrated. I mean we have a rookie qb and have scored more points that you this year. We have been more productive than your sorry asses.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GCCSteel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Do I actually believe what? That a loss at the right time in the season can provide motivation? Michael Moore as in conspiracy theories? Coming from the guy who claims a referee helps the Steelers win?

I can tell you are fairly uneducated from the way you speak and your spelling errors. You are also not particularly witty. Furthermore, you are spending time on a Steelers board trying (and failing terribly) to make us feel bad. I think that you should not be worried about others. I also don't really feel the need to respond to you anymore. Go back to the hole you crawled out from and watch your Ravens miss the playoffs.

You may return when A) you have something intelligent to say or B) you come up with some material that actually amuses me or can at least get some response from me other than pity.

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:33 pm

First of all Baltimore has 5 NFL Championships 58' 59' 68' 70, and 00'. THe Indy colts have 1 championship. I have won today, just like the mighty Baltimore Ravens in Dallas last night. You guys lost, not only todays game, but here on this message board. I won you lost, goodbye.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:Sorry your right Porter was shot in the ass, you have dirt ball players and you wish you were a class organization like the Patriots. But your a team of hacks. Ben turns it over, your line sucks and D is overrated. I mean we have a rookie qb and have scored more points that you this year. We have been more productive than your sorry asses.

More productive:

11-4 > 10-5

Actually, 11-4, a bye week, owned you twice, > 10-5 , fighting for a playoff spot, big game chokers.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GCCSteel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:First of all Baltimore has 5 NFL Championships 58' 59' 68' 70, and 00'. THe Indy colts have 1 championship. I have won today, just like the mighty Baltimore Ravens in Dallas last night. You guys lost, not only todays game, but here on this message board. I won you lost, goodbye.

Didn't you just say that ownership owns a team, not the city. This was in response to the Cleveland Browns being your team.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:Sorry your right again as always, Porter was shot in the ass, you have dirt ball players, which I guess is Baltimore code for winners, and you wish you were a class organization like the Patriots, Baltimore code again for cheaters. But your a team of hacks. Ben turns it over, your line sucks and D is overrated, good enough to beat us.... twice. I mean we have a rookie qb and have scored more points that you this year. We have been more productive than your sorry asses.

Again, 11-4 > 10-5

BTW, our QB went 15-0 his rookie year.
Last edited by SnatchSacker on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby StainlessStill » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:41 pm

SnatchSacker wrote:
Ray=Greatestever wrote:Sorry your right Porter was shot in the ass, you have dirt ball players and you wish you were a class organization like the Patriots. But your a team of hacks. Ben turns it over, your line sucks and D is overrated. I mean we have a rookie qb and have scored more points that you this year. We have been more productive than your sorry asses.

More productive:

11-4 > 10-5

Actually, 11-4, a bye week, owned you twice, > 10-5 , fighting for a playoff spot, big game chokers.

This guy can't be serious. We gave a nice sweep to his team, won the AFC North Division, locked up the 2nd seed and he shows his face over 1 loss to the Tits? New England, Dallas, Baltimore, and Tennessee. I dare you to try to match 4 consecutive games of that brutality and come up 3-1 in the process. Will not happen. Would of been nice as a #1, but with rest that we deserve coming our way, I think we handle ANYONE in the playoffs...

.. even if it comes to a 3 game SWEEP! against you thugs.

Here We Go Stillers!!

Practice Squad

Postby bdl » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Ray=theGayestever may be the worst troll ever...reminds me of some of the Bungle fans...seems like he might be 12 or just retarded....

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Sorry forgot to close the window, I still won and you guys lost. Bye

Seasoned Veteran

Postby StainlessStill » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:Sorry forgot to close the window, I still won and you guys lost. Bye

Is this the weakest year of trolls or what? Wow..

AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS (1st round bye, and atleast one home game)

:celebrate: :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:Sorry forgot to close the window, I still won and you guys lost. Bye

Guys, we have got to learn this baltimore slang. I feel it would lead to better communications with thier fans. Im sure they are not dumb, childish assholes they appear to be.

Practice Squad

Postby mflynn » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm

I would like to think that the offense was sandbagging today to set themselves up for the playoffs, but sadly, that's how they've been playing all season. Think about it, if it weren't for the Steelers defense, we wouldn't be anywhere near the playoffs. That's what pisses me off, because if the defense has another off game (like today against the dildos or titans), we're out of Superbowl contention. Can ANYONE in the world shoot off an email to Ben, Willie, Hines, Big Mike.....to let them know (like they don't) that if the offense doesn't step up, they would have played this whole season for nothing. They may as well have played as good as the browns.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby steelslep » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:16 pm

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TITTY-JOUSTING WITH THESE TROLLS? ESPECIALLY RAVENS TROLLS THUMPING THEIR CHESTS...IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY...

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 pm

indysteel wrote:Like I said PG ...you can kiss my ass. Your a punk. Nothing more, nothing less.

Keep it coming if you'd like. I tried the olive branch......so let's go.

Your ass tried the olive branch punk. I'll go all night troll

Grizzled Veteran

Postby El Nino » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 pm

actually we won and you guys lost twice. ravens suck

Grizzled Veteran

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 am

*ahem*

They.

(I can do it too, biaaatch!) :cheers:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:20 am

Where you at PG?

Didn't see you at all?

Geez....maybe you are weak and timid.

Hmm. Later.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

indysteel wrote:Where you at PG?

Didn't see you at all?

Geez....maybe you are weak and timid.

Hmm. Later.

3 posts previous punk. Are all trolls blind?

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum