Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Stillers.com Game Thread - Steelers vs. Colts

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Seasoned Veteran

Re: Stillers.com Game Thread - Steelers vs. Colts

Postby Hoppy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:19 pm

It's time for Byron....watch KC's finish now...............we suck..

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:21 pm

CBS has the SD/KC game. Edwards goes for win instead of tie.Doesn't make it. Talk about bad decisions!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:23 pm

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE FUCKING GIVING GAMES AWAY? WE SHOULD BE 8-FUCKING 1!!!!!!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Uhh » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:24 pm

I agree. Didn't want to agree, but it's true. Bench Ben. If nothing else so that he understands that these games aren't his to lose.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby indysteel » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Ah hell...

Screw 'em. I'm getting up and going to work tomorrow.

Aggravating is what it is. I just don't understand how in the HELL YOU DOUBLE TEAM A DT, KNOCK HIS FAT ASS DOWN, THEN HE GET'S UP OFF THE FRIGGIN GROUND AND STUFFS THE RB.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT? That's exactly what happened on that last TD ATTEMPT (key word is attempt). Thanks for that great playcalling down there Arians you stupid SOB.

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm

indysteel wrote:Ah hell...

Screw 'em. I'm getting up and going to work tomorrow.

Aggravating is what it is. I just don't understand how in the HELL YOU DOUBLE TEAM A DT, KNOCK HIS FAT ASS DOWN, THEN HE GET'S UP OFF THE FRIGGIN GROUND AND STUFFS THE RB.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT? That's exactly what happened on that last TD ATTEMPT (key word is attempt). Thanks for that great playcalling down there Arians you stupid SOB.

Not to defend Arians but if he would have called a pass at the goal line and Ben got stupid and threw another INT you would be slamming Arians for not running. I'm not an Arians fan either....... I'm just saying.......

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 pm

For how much I like Ben, he gets an "F" for that game, in my book. Unlike the Giants game, the INTs in yesterday's game snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Those INTs were dumb decisions in critical situations, and they translated into 14 Dolts points.

My favorite line. "Bad quarterbacks lose football games, but good quarterbacks don't necessarily win football games." The Steelers played well-enough to win, but our QB lost the football game.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum