Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Steelers vs. Giants Game Thread

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Steelers vs. Giants Game Thread

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:44 pm

OhioSteelerFan wrote:
Scalaid6 wrote:
UncleDick wrote:Ben was horrible today. It seems like every 3 games the Offense lays a fucking egg.

Starks is fucking awful, as is Colon. What was it 18 knockdowns?? Thats fucking digusting.

How many times was Eli sacked? I dont remember ONE. He read the d and got the ball out and it negated our blitz. The guy has understanding. But your right Starks/Colon are horrible but when Ben had 5 seconds he still held the ball.

I suppose Manning did all this without an OL

Manning doesnt let the Line get in the equation he gets rid of the ball quickly to offset the blitz. ALL GREAT qbs do this.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:44 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:
Hoppy wrote:I surrender, where were the screen passes, flanker reverse, flea flicker....also the spread formation. Bruce totally took us out of this.

Tomlin is blind to any offensive game. Our "D" should go on strike...............

Here we go blaming it on Arians/Tomlin WOW. How many picks did they throw?

Arians SHITGUN offense was dogshit and he had NO ANSWER . ARIANS has NOTHING upstairs. idiot

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:47 pm

KingCool wrote:The o-lone isn't great... and Ben looked pathetic holding the ball way more than he should.

BUT.... the receivers obviously weren't open. Why? Because Douche Bag Arians doesn't have the first clue on how to exploit weaknesses in an opposing defense.

The Giants were stacking the box and playing man-to-man... and Arians can't exploit that to save his life.

God... they have to get rid of this clown after this year... how many o-coordinator jobs must he hold in order for people to realize he's an ass clown.

I GUARANTEE they were open. Ben is too busy looking at the rush to see them. Why is Ben always standing by himself on the sidelines? Because the wrs are PISSED that they are open and hes not throwing the ball. You guys will SEE this manifest when Leftwich finally gets a chance to play. MARK MY WORDS!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 pm

When Ben messes up whats the Steeler fan anthem?? BLAME ARIANS/TOMLIN!!
I BLAME BEN!
When we scored all those points vs the Bengals did the coaches get the credit? No Ben did

I LOVE PREDICTING WHAT YOU GUYS WILL DO :celebrate:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Key to the game- Giants dominated the LOS both sides of the ball......... The fact we were in this at all was miraculous.

People will look at the 4 INTs...... Two of them came on 4th down, and wouldn't have made any difference. (The first 4th qtr. INT I think was a result of the long snapper going down. I think we would have kicked under normal circumstance.)

The Steelers match up poorly against the NFC East...... Even Cleveland has had success because its strength is the Steelers weakness- The offensive line.

Play of the game, the holding penalty negating the long TD. And it was a holding penalty.

Anybody who blames Ben for this loss is an absolute moron.

And why didn't we have a backup long snapper? This is not the first time a long snapper has gone down in a game, but the first time since I can remember where it became a big factor.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Call me a MORON cause I blame Ben! Who didnt lead the offense in the 1st half? Ben could throw 10 ints Neil Odonnell fashion and it would still be Tomlin/Arians fault. I'm telling you you will see our offense run to its potential once Leftwich gets his chance. MARK MY WORDS. AND I WILL BE HERE TO SAY..... .TOLD YOU SO.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby shawnlucas » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:01 pm

renatus wrote:ok..5-2 still 1 game ahead in the div

more worrisome are the injuries that are piling up again

Technically 2 games because we have the 1 win up on the Rats.

Still, the injuries are killer...as is the consistent inconsistency of the offense.

Ah well.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Call me a MORON cause I blame Ben! Who didnt lead the offense in the 1st half? Ben could throw 10 ints Neil Odonnell fashion and it would still be Tomlin/Arians fault. I'm telling you you will see our offense run to its potential once Leftwich gets his chance. MARK MY WORDS. AND I WILL BE HERE TO SAY..... .TOLD YOU SO.

Mr. Scalaid, you're the biggest MORON of all. (I still think you're a troll, but I'll give benefit of doubt.) It's not because you railed on Ben after this game (you would have railed on him if he played well), but you're simply incapable of recognizing what takes place in football games.

I have you on ignore, by the way. I just wanted to see this one response.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby UncleDick » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:05 pm

I hate the fact that Bruce Airhead doesnt use screens, but even if he the line would just get pushed into the back.

Starks puts one arm out and the end just runs right by him. I cant count how many times i saw him during todays game 5 yards away the play looking lost. 7 million dollars for that fucking piece of shit. People try to say that Colbert signed him as insurance, but i am convinced a rookie or someone making the fucking league minimum could play better.

The shit oline play combined with Ben wanting to hold on to the ball is a recipe for disaster.

I know Ben is trying to make a play but he should realize that 2nd and 10 is a whole hell of a lot better that 2nd and 20 sometimes. That shit is ok against the Bungles but not against a defense with a pulse.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby KingCool » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Call me a MORON cause I blame Ben! Who didnt lead the offense in the 1st half? Ben could throw 10 ints Neil Odonnell fashion and it would still be Tomlin/Arians fault. I'm telling you you will see our offense run to its potential once Leftwich gets his chance. MARK MY WORDS. AND I WILL BE HERE TO SAY..... .TOLD YOU SO.

No, I'd call you a moron because you think Leftwich is going to play and do well.

Hilarious!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

StillDodger wrote:

Mr. Scalaid, you're the biggest MORON of all. (I still think you're a troll, but I'll give benefit of doubt.) It's not because you railed on Ben after this game (you would have railed on him if he played well), but you're simply incapable of recognizing what takes place in football games.

Thanks for the compliment sir. I know you guys are ALLERGIC to the truth. When Leftwich gets in I will agains say... TOLD YOU SO

Seasoned Veteran

Postby KingCool » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:19 pm

Good coaches and coordinators put their players in the best position to win. Arians does not do that far too often.

*That's* why he needs to go.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:19 pm

KingCool wrote:

No, I'd call you a moron because you think Leftwich is going to play and do well.

Hilarious!

Time will tell and when it happens I will say TOLD YOU SO
A month ago when I surfaced telling the truth about Ben, all of you said the same thing, but who was right? You will soon learn I am a GREAT assessor of talent. You'll see.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby KingCool » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Time will tell and when it happens I will say TOLD YOU SO
A month ago when I surfaced telling the truth about Ben, all of you said the same thing, but who was right? You will soon learn I am a GREAT assessor of talent. You'll see.

Yea, Ben is a horrible QB. His going 13-0 as a rookie and being the 2nd youngest QB to ever win the SB was a fluke. His 32 TDs last year were also a fluke.

Let me guess, you pine for the glory days of Kordell Stewart, huh?

Yep. You're an ass clown.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:02 pm

StillDodger wrote:

scalaid is an idiot

Grizzled Veteran

Postby lloydrules » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:
KingCool wrote:The o-lone isn't great... and Ben looked pathetic holding the ball way more than he should.

BUT.... the receivers obviously weren't open. Why? Because Douche Bag Arians doesn't have the first clue on how to exploit weaknesses in an opposing defense.

The Giants were stacking the box and playing man-to-man... and Arians can't exploit that to save his life.

God... they have to get rid of this clown after this year... how many o-coordinator jobs must he hold in order for people to realize he's an ass clown.

I GUARANTEE they were open. Ben is too busy looking at the rush to see them. Why is Ben always standing by himself on the sidelines? Because the wrs are PISSED that they are open and hes not throwing the ball. You guys will SEE this manifest when Leftwich finally gets a chance to play. MARK MY WORDS!

I knew you were a moron, but I never thought you were this idiotic. Ben = youngest Super Bowl winner ever, worthy of $100,000,000 contract, 2nd highest rated QB last year in entire NFL second only to all-time, NFL record setting Brady's season, all-time franchise records for TDs in one season vs. Leftwich who = out of a job, never won a play off game, considered not worthy of being on roster by 31 teams. Yea, I am sure the team's O would be better off with Leftwich. This would explain why you post a fat chick in your avatar: you are stupid.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:Manning doesnt let the Line get in the equation he gets rid of the ball quickly to offset the blitz. ALL GREAT qbs do this.

You're exposed, you stoopid, football-illiterate shithead!!

And how is that going for Big Bro. Manning this year??

HHHMMMMMM????

He's one of the so-called "great" QB's you've fawned over countless times while constantly Ben-bashing in the TWO MONTHS you've been posting your senseless drivel here...

This cream-of-your-jeans "great QB" has been piss poor all year - 8 TDs, 7 INTs
You'll make excuses that his knee problems are to blame, but actually HIS OL HAS BEEN DECIMATED WITH INJURY, AND THE BACKUPS ARE STRUGGLING. According to you, since he's so capable of making quick reads and getting the ball off so fast, the pass rush should have no effect on him.

However, THE TRUTH is that they are getting to him. Sure, he hasn't been sacked as much as Ben, but with the sub-par year he's having, so - fucking - what? The effect is the same.

And since you constantly and willfully ignore truth in your attempt to trash Ben, let me put it simply...
STRUGGLING OL = STRUGGLING QB
...no matter how "great" that QB is...
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum