Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD: Steelers vs. Patriots 11-3-13

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers vs. Patriots 11-3-13

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 pm

The most heinous thing about this team well one of them anyway is that this shit that you are seeing week after week is being supplied by a team that is up against the salary cap!! I am not shitting you. The Steelers are tight against that cap and they are 2 and 6 and just got their asses completely handed to them by a Patsie team that was struggling... struggling!

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 am

Yes, the patsies were a struggling team, but we make every team we play look good. We let the 1 win Vikings dominate us with Matt Cassel at QB. I'm sick of this season and this team but really I shouldn't be surprised. We all saw how poor they ended last year and how they did absolutely nothing in the off-season other than send packing the best pass rusher, best cover corner and best pass blocking LT. Fucking brilliant!
PG said at the start of the year that we would be 4-12, I think it may be a struggle to get to 4 at this point. And if we do, we can all scratch our heads and wonder how the fuck we managed to win 4 with this dogshit team.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 am

The defense is worthless we all know that. I still say a big reason we lost was because Ben couldn't keep up with Brady. Ben had plenty of time in that pocket. All those sacks were on him not being smart enough to throw the ball away. No check down guys or he is not adept enough to see them.Ben had a lot of garbage yards also as the Pats had a big lead. Once more Tomlin out coached. That is no surprise. Another humiliating, embarrassing lost to the hated Pats. The Browns will destroy us. My how this team has fallen.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum